01 October 2014

Old Friends



Been shooting with 50mm a fair bit recently. I was never a fan of that focal length, be it on crop or full frame. It was always either wide or long narrow. I prefer the dramatic views. The focal length in the middle was unattractive to me. Nowadays, shooting in that length makes me feel challenged on composition and gauge the distance between me and the subject. I guess that's the point in shooting with that lens in the first place.

Part of me feel like getting one of those mirrorless cameras everyone has been talking about, put a 50mm and use it as a second/third camera whenever I shoot commercially. But I made a resolution to not buy any new camera equipments for the year. Three more months to go before 2014 ends.


Will see how things go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.